When it is not possible to heat water or make fire you can use Tactical Heater Bag. Add ca 150 ml of water and the heater works for up to 25 minutes with a temperature of up to 100 °C.
When heating a single product make sure that the heating pad has contact with the base of the Tactical Foodpack product. If you need to heat two products at the same time, add two Tactical Foodpack products in the heater bag and put the heating pad between them. Add ca 150 ml of water, close the grip, and shake the package so that the entire heater bag is in contact with water. Before placing the product in the heater bag make sure that the food pack is closed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Take the heating pad out of the larger package.
2. Remove the heating pad from the plastic bag and place it back on the bottom of the package.
3. Place Tactical Foodpack into the package, bottom against the heating pad.
4. Pour ca 150 ml of water into the package to marked line.
5. Quickly seal the grip of the package.
6. The heating pad reacts within 30 seconds to 3 minutes. The colder the water the slower the reaction time.
7. Keep the food for 15-20 minutes. We recommend to stir the food once after 10 minutes.
ATTENTION! THE REACTION PROCESS CAUSES HIGH TEMPERATURES. KEEP HANDS AWAY FROM THE STEAM COMING FROM THE HOLES. AFTERWARDS DO NOT USE THE WATER FOR DRINKING OR COOKING.